Title: Administrative Assistant
Pay Range: Based on experience
Location: Vernal, Utah, USA
Exempt / Non-Exempt: Non-exempt
Relevant Experience Level: 2+ years
Job Summary: Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient office operation. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Duties need to be completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Answer phones
• Be able to explain technical aspects of the business to customers, answer questions, and help line up future work.
• Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
• Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports, etc.
• Prepare estimates and invoices
• Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping using Quickbooks
• Contact customers who are late on their payments
• Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
• Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical
• Help create procedures and manuals
• Manage equipment maintenance schedules and asset logs
• Manage insurance certificates
• Manage commercial client compliance
• Manage subcontractor/trade partner compliance
• Setup, manage, and actively contribute to social media marketing
• Design, setup, contribute and maintain website using Wix platform, (training will be provided)
• Oversee public relations, online reviews, and community involvement
• Procure materials and supplies for the office and various projects
Qualifications & Skills:
GED / High School Diploma
Relevant experience in the field
Proficient in Word programs
Strong verbal & written communication skills
Attention to detail
Able to work independently with little supervision
Strong organizational skills
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES FOR ALL - Green River Construction is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
About Green River Construction: We're a construction company that values teamwork, excellence, and integrity. We love serving our clients and making the world a better place through great design and construction. Join us as we continue to grow!